The Georgia Association for Nursing Education, Inc. (GANE) would like to welcome you to our website! We are glad to have you visit, and we hope that you will decide to join us in our efforts to provide all nursing educators in the state of Georgia with opportunities to influence and improve nursing education, impact practice and improve health care for the citizens of Georgia, promote nursing research, and collaborate with other health care disciplines and organizations as we seek to meet these objectives.
NEW!!! PLEASE NOTE ABSTRACT DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SUNDAY OCTOBER 15, 2017.
2018 Conference Dates
Mark your Calendar
March 1 – March 3, 2018
Jekyll Island Convention Center
Need a copy of your 2017 CEU certificate?
Please go here and use the email address you registered with and the password you were sent by email.
Go to this link: (copy and paste in your browser if necessary)
SCHOLARSHIP & AWARD
Nursing Student Scholarships Available
- LUCY WILLARD: Scholarship which is given to an Associate Degree or Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Student
- SARAH HELEN KILLGORE: Scholarship which is given to an Associate Degree or Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Student
- SPILLMAN-BISCHOFF: Scholarship which is given to a Graduate Nursing Student
Nursing Faculty/GANE Member Awards
- Mabel Korsell Award
- Jane Van de Verde Nurse Educator Award
- The Eva Tupman Nurse Researcher Award
- Innovation in Teaching Award
- Innovation in Clinical Teaching Award
*If viewing electronically, double click on the name of the scholarship or award to be directed to eligibility criteria and submission requirements on the GANE website.