Awards may be granted to individuals, institutions, agencies, associations or other groups in:
- Recognition of outstanding service to the Georgia Association for Nursing Education
- Recognition of special effort in Georgia Association for Nursing Education (e.g., in fund-raising, membership recruitment, etc).
- Recognition of unusual support of Georgia Association for Nursing Education (e.g., innovation program or project planning and/or implementation).
- References: Nominee will supply 2 letters of reference/endorsement from:
- A peer or former or current student (academic or clinical), and
- An administrator or supervisor
After being nominated, the nominee will be asked to supply a CV or resume.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATION SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 8, 2017.
Nominations must be accompanied by brief documentation of how the person nominated meets and/or exceeds the criteria for eligibility (above).
Please include Mabel Korsell Award in the subject heading and email all nomination letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award recipients will be honored at the annual Conference Awards Luncheon in March, 2018.